It is the East and Julia is the Sun

So today I was flipping through a few old magazines that I had. I stumbled upon one magazine that I have been holding onto for awhile now, a magazine that came out this past fall. It was a special edition of Elle magazine, featuring the lovely Julia Roberts, and her film Eat Pray Love. I am currently reading the novel now, so I thought this discovery was a great coincidence. Anyway, I love how the photographs in the article are taken and in great contrast with each other. The raw black and white photos of the west and the inspiring color photos of the east. Julia Roberts is my favorite actress, she is stunning and skilled. I have yet to see her in a film in which I didn't adore her. Well anywhoo.. here is       the inspiration                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           







0 comments: